Houston, TX Immigration Law Firm Helping Those Who Need Assistance with a Marriage Visa Application, Green Card, or Employement Visa

What is eb-5 visa

Throughout the history of the country, people have been coming to the United States from other countries for many reasons. The promise of opportunity is typically the underlying driving theme as to why so many people have immigrated to America. There are of course legal processes involved for the different things a person may seek to do once they move to the United States. Finding out how to apply for US citizenship is usually the first step that a person who immigrates will take. If they want to marry a United States citizen or seek employment, they will have to go through separate legal processes. Immigration attorneys can assist individuals with such processes as guiding them through the k1 fiance visa timeline.

After five years of residency, a lawful permanent resident can apply for United States citizenship, or naturalization. Someone who has been granted authorization to live and work in the United States on a permanent basis is a green card holder, or permanent resident. When a green card holder is married to a non U.S. citizen, they can legally bring their spouse or minor children to join them, but they have to wait for their priority date to become current.

Visa requests and all immigration cases can be quite complicated, which is why Houston immigration lawyers are available to provide professional experience and assistance. Individuals that receive assistance from immigration attorneys can overcome obstacles, identify opportunities, comply with regulations, and properly complete all required documentation. For assistance with matters such as navigating a k1 fiance visa timeline, individuals can seek the assistance of a Houston k1 visa lawyer.

Research more here.

Leave a Reply